четверг, 1 марта 2012 г.

The girl from the future!
This image came to me quite by accident. We wanted to show you that you can look chic, not only in simple clothes, but also in style! Why have chosen such a background? you ask. Yes, because that, as time goes by this mechanism .... changing tastes, styles, too! Someone will say that this outfit I would never put on, and who will like it !


Skin - Lara 
Shape - @Bu0JIeTTa@
Hair -  Wasabi Pills/ Sybille2 Mesh Hair - Blonds Pack


Dress - SOURCE-Aurora dress
 shoes - N-core TRESOR XtremeHeel "Pearl" BOXED
glasses - DIVA FRINGE SHADES revised (white)
nails - [ Love Soul ] Prim nails-Long*Clear French*Pink(1)


pose - VISTA 


model - Bu0JIeTTa Ferina 

1 комментарий:

  1. I AM SO SO HORNY I WANNA FUCK YOU NOW... YOU MAKE ME SO HORNY.... I WANT SEE YOU NUDE BODY... OHHH YES!!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить